Fort Myers: 7 Questions You Should Ask Your Bail Bonds Company
If a friend or family member is in jail in Fort Myers, you need answers fast. The bondsmen at A Way Out Bail Bonds are available to answer any questions you may have about the process for a Lee County bail bond, Fort Myers bail bonds or anywhere else you might need bail bonds in Southwest Florida. If you’ve never worked with a bail agent before or you’d like to learn a little more about how A Way Out Bail Bonds operates, please browse our FAQs to find out.
7 Questions you should always ask before signing with a Fort Myers bail bonds company are:
- How long has the bondsman been licensed? A history of experience can be extremely important to the overall outcome.
- Is the company a member of professional local and state associations. This shows a commitment to the professional ethics of the industry and local community involvement.
- Are they in good standing with the State of Florida?
- Does the bail agency stress quality, professionalism and client service over cost savings? Many bond companies that preach nothing other than low costs likely do not have much else going for them.
- Does the company put client service first before anything else? In your time of need, you need a bail agent that will go above and beyond to assist you professionally and thoroughly. A Way Out Bail Bonds is run by its owners who are available 24 hours a day to take care of you when you need it most. We also come to you if it’s more convenient.
- Do they have good references from their client base and others in the community? If attorneys and clients alike endorse a bail agent, it’s a good sign the company is respected in the industry.
- Do they have an understanding of the various processes for all the local jails? From Fort Myers to Naples and Labelle, bail bonds in Lee and Collier County can be complex to navigate if the bail agent doesn’t have an intimate knowledge of the each jail’s operations.
What’s Your First Step?
Contact a professional bondsman to determine the status and location of your friend or loved one. Depending on where in Southwest Florida this person has been arrested, the jail process may vary, and it’s important for your bond agency to have an intimate understanding of the local jails so it knows how much time your friend or loved one has in any one location. At A Way Out Bail Bonds, we’ve been serving the Fort Myers area for years, and know the process for each jail in the region.
Why Choose Us?
Accidents happen. The need for bail can arise at anytime. That’s why our bail agents are always available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. We are here for you, with an office in Downtown Fort Myers, Florida. We make obtaining a bail bond easy and hassle free.
Our agents are compassionate and understand the tremendous stresses you face when trying to arrange bail for a friend or loved one.
When you need bail, time is of the essence. That is why our offices are conveniently located within walking distance of the Lee and Hendry County Jails and service clients in Lee, Charlotte, Collier and Hendry Counties.
We are located within walking distance of the Lee County and Hendry County Jails. We offer prompt, courteous services to obtain the quick release of our clients from Southwest Florida detention facilities. We also offer bond postings outside our local area through our Surety Network. We accept all major credit cards, Western Union, and personal checks.